Far too tired to come up with anything snappy tonight, so am opting for a bullet list of the day’s events:
- Gavin ordered French toast for breakfast and had one bite
- In morning rounds the docs and company were all in agreement that Gavin is doing very well this round, so far
- Gavin’s counts have now gone quite low, but he was transfused for platelets yesterday so is alright for the moment
- He was not quite as energetic today as he was yesterday, but still very playful and even did some exercises
- Played with Bubby for a couple of hours straight, but was a little bit crankypants with his favourite lady
- Although clearly very tired, flatly refused to nap, I was in bed with him half-asleep for more than two hours
- Because of no-nap was quite irritable
- Perked up when Daddy arrived and joked around with Mum and Dad for awhile, getting into tickle fights and being silly
- Obviously rough-housing not so good at moment because had a giant barf the moment I left for the evening
- I went back to help Daddy clean everything up and help get Bean in the bath
- Need to rethink our feeding plan and also am worried that he’s lost half a kilo since yesterday
- Despite barfing was still happy and said good night quite cheerfully
- I came home to find the mystery bag has disappeared – hurrah.
- Hoping tomorrow little man will feel alright.
One response to “In Brief”
Leif and I could easily pop by one afternoon and do some laundry for you so please ask if you’re so burnt out!